domingo, março 04, 2007

Trying to stay afloat



Para ouvir, e dançar em casa!

Do-doo-do-do Do-doo-do-do
Do-doo-do-do Do-doo-do-do

People don´t you worry bout me
Evil don´t get buried by me
Well, I´m gonna shoot out this lil town
Soon as I do it I´m gonna get down
Come on, Come on

Mama don't you worry bout me
Papa don't you worry bout me
I live a life but it just ain´t mine
Know I´m a your sun won´t you let me shine
Come on, come on

Sally don´t you worry bout me
Sally don´t you worry bout me
Don´t worry about me I´ll be fine
Well that´s what I tell ´em but I´m lying
Come on, all people come on

All know about the blues don´t you
Everybody get the blues
Even babies get the blues

Some call it baby blue
Some call it midnight blue
Some call it baby blue
Whatever hue is what we gonna do
We gonna play until you feel happy
Till there ain´t no more blues

Idlewild
Be there


Idlewild Blues (Don't you worry about me)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Já to a ver a maninha a cozinhar e a dançar humm slespslep humummmm :)))) jinhus

4:42 da tarde  
Blogger Joaquin Gomez aka "Vendetta" said...

Sem dúvida um blog animado e recheado de boa música ;)

2:35 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home